Job Detail: Sales Associate
Have you ever wanted a career that offers you an opportunity to build connections and work with exciting technology products? Look no more, you've found it at Tbooth wireless!
As a Full-Time Sales Associate, you're an expert in guiding customers towards the best wireless solutions to match their lifestyle. You will be selling mobile phones and plans from Bell, Virgin Plus, Rogers, Fido, Lucky Mobile and Chatr. This allows you to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice to maximize sales.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, including hourly rate plus uncapped commissions
- Generous discounts - 50% off your phone bill and 10% off cost price for accessories
- Excellent medical and dental plan, which includes an employee assistance program
- 3 weeks' vacation to start plus 5 sick days
- Career growth opportunities - we have programs to help you grow your leadership skills
- RRSP company match program
- Bonuses for successful employee referrals
Your typical day:
- Use your mobile expertise to provide wireless solutions and legendary service to our customers
- Utilize our sales approach to hit and exceed your individual and team sales targets
- Ongoing combination of online training and on-the-job learning
- Collaborate with your team in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
GLENTEL is an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage our employees to participate in our employee resource groups: LGBTQ2S+, Women, and Black, Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC). At Tbooth wireless, we celebrate differences, and we invite you to be a part of our team.
Who you are:
- You love building connections with customers
- Self-motivated with an ability to problem solve on-the-fly
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- You are an enthusiastic learner with a desire for continual growth
- 1 year of retail experience is an asset
- Available to work full-time, including weekends and evenings
|Date||30 April 2022|
|Length of Employment||Indefinite|
|Company name||WIRELESSWAVE Visit company page|
To learn more about working at Wirelesswave visit <YouTube>
We have also changed our recruitment practices to connect with candidates using online platforms and virtual meetings. Although our interviews have moved online, we are committed to providing engaging and collaborative candidate experience.
Please continue to check our job boards, submit your information and follow us on our social media channels for available opportunities.
We are passionate about our mission to provide customers with a choice of quality wireless products and services and we strive to deliver “best in class” customer care and support. By choosing a career at WIRELESSWAVE, you’ll stay ahead of the trends, go above and beyond to serve our customers’ needs and be part of a team that encourages everyone to be their very best. Every day.
Cornerstones of the WIRELESSWAVE high-performance culture:
Exceeding our customer's expectations every day
Are you looking for a career that recognizes the importance of growth, rewards performance and provides the opportunity to be part of great team?
Then, you’ve found it at WIRELESSWAVE