Job Detail: Azure Data Engineer
- Working experience on MS Azure (Azure Databricks, Azure Data lake, Azure Data Factory)
- Strong Python Pyspark knowledge – Ability to write code/modules for complex scenarios, integration points and supporting multiple technologies
- Automation for PySpark, RESTful API, UI (selenium), Java
- Working experiences with Hadoop infrastructure and ETL process
- Working experiences with SQL (ability to write complex queries), DB2 (as part of automation, connecting to database and creating queries)
- Knowledge and working experience on Automation frameworks
- Working experience with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Azure Pipelines
- Tools - Cucumber, Jenkins, GIT, Selenium, Azure Databricks notebook/Jupiter notebook
|Date||25 December 2021|
|Length of Employment||Indefinite|
|Company name||Maarut (agency) Visit company page|
Maarut Inc a boutique digital firm providing technology consulting , staffing solutions, software development, design, and strategy services to some of the world’s most exciting brands and businesses.
We’re an Canadian company made up of designers and developers versed in data science, cloud technologies, app development and more. We work with companies large and small and look forward to working with your team.